teisipäev, 16. juuni 2015

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Rütm nr 8 (↓ ↓↓↑ ↑↓ ↓↑↓↑)

     Am                                Dm
At first I was afraid, I was petrified,
                      G                                                Cmaj7
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side.
                Fmaj7                                        B
But then I spent so many nights, thinking how you did me wrong,
                   Esus4                        E
And I grew strong; and I learned how to get along.
 
                           Am                    Dm
But now you're back, from outer space,
           G                                        Cmaj7
I just walked in, to find you here, with that sad look upon your face.
                       Fmaj7
I should have changed that stupid lock,
                       B
I should have made you leave your key,
                                   Esus4                               E
If I had known for just one second, you'd be back to bother me.

           Am               Dm
Go on now, go; walk out the door;
            G                          Cmaj7
Just turn a-round now, 'cos you're not welcome any more.
Fmaj7                             B
 Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
                  Esus4                      E
Did you think I'd crumble; did you think I'd lay down and die?
           Am            Dm
Oh no, not I; I will sur-vive,
       G                             Cmaj7
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.
         Fmaj7                             B
I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give,
             Esus4            E               (Am)
And I'll sur-vive, I will sur-vive, I will sur-vive...


Only the Lord could give me strength not to fall apart,
Though I tried hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart.
And I spent oh, so many nights, just feeling sorry for myself,
I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high.
And you see me; somebody new,
I'm not that chained up little person, still in love with you.
And so you felt like dropping in and just ex-pect me to be free,
Well, now I'm saving all my loving, for some-one who's loving me.

Go on now, go; walk out the door;
Just turn a-round now, 'cos you're not welcome any more.
 Weren't you the one who tried to crush me with goodbye?
Did you think I'd crumble; did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I; I will sur-vive,
And as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive.
I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give,
And I will survive, I-I-I will sur-vive.

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Oodatud on nii kriitika kui ka parandused/õpetused...