reede, 30. mai 2014

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Rütm nr 1 ( ↓ ↓↑ ↑↓↑ )

                D        E
I used to rule the world
A                                               F#m
Seas would rise when I gave the word
                                D        E
Now in the morning I sleep alone
A                                       Fm
Sweep the streets I used to own

D  E  A  F#m

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

                   D            E
One minute I held the key
A                                          F#m
Next the walls were closed on me
                                 D               E
And I discovered that my castles stand
          A                        F#m
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
Once you're gone there was never
Never an honest word
                    Cm                     Fm
But that was when I ruled the world

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Oodatud on nii kriitika kui ka parandused/õpetused...