reede, 30. mai 2014

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Rütm nr 1 ( ↓ ↓↑ ↑↓↑ ) 

                         C                                          Cmaj7
You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you
                       C7                                F
you'd be like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much
     Fm                                                   C
At long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive
                 D                       Dm                      C
you're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you

Pardon the way that I stare, there's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak
but if you feel like I feel, please let me know that it's real
You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you

Dm C Dm C A

                Dm                   G
I love you baby, and if it's quite alright
           C                  Am
I need you baby to warm the lonely nights
    Dm                G                          C     A
I love you baby, trust in me when I say
                Dm                            G
Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray
       C                           Am
Oh, pretty baby, now that I've found you
            Dm                              G
Let me love you, baby, let me love you

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Oodatud on nii kriitika kui ka parandused/õpetused...