reede, 30. mai 2014

Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Rütm nr 7 ( ↓↓↓ ↓↑ )  Refräänis ainult allalöögid

Em         G
I walk a lonely road
       D                A                 Em
The only one that I have ever known
                    G
Don't know where it goes
D                      A                  Em
But it's home to me and I walk alone

G  D  A  Em

Em            G
I walk this empty street
D                  A                     Em
On the Boulevard of broken dreams
                 G      
Where the city sleeps
D                       A                       Em     G D
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

D         A
I walk alone
              Em  G  D
I walk alone
D          A
I walk alone
          C
I walk a.....

        G           D                   Em                C
My shadow's only one that walks beside me
        C           D                   Em                C
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
        G           D                   Em                    C
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
     G      B
Till then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's all right
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive
And I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar

Oodatud on nii kriitika kui ka parandused/õpetused...